Lockwood 8654 - Lock Kit - No Barrel - Black
The Lockwood 8654 Hinged Security Door Lock has been designed in Australia and manufactured to stringent quality specifications.
The range has been tested in accordance with AS4145.2-2008, offering exceptional performance and reliability. Incorporating Lockwood's advanced safety and security feature, DualSelect®,the 8654 Hinged Security Door Lock is ideal for use in residential applications.
Features and Specifications of the 8654 Hinged Security Door Lock
- 2 stage key locking, offers safety and security for all occupants by giving a choice of selecting safety mode or secure mode when exiting the home
- Turning the key to the first selection engages the safety lock, this offers security from the outside whilst allowing occupants inside to safely exit using the internal lever and snib
- Turning the key to the second selection engages the secure lock, this provides internal and external security, and requires the key to unlock the door from inside and outside.
- Suits left or right hand opening doors
- Stainless steel hookbolt for increased security
- Key locking from both sides
- Inside snib locking (with key override)
- Large ergonomically improved snib to assist with operation
- Snib only version also available
- No snib version also available
- Stainless steel front end plates
- Self latching with stainless steel hook deadbolt for improved security performance
- Can only be locked when fully engaged with strike
- Optional 3 point kits available for premium security
- When 3 point kit is fitted, snib activates/operates all 3 locking points
- Push on actuating bar suits above or below centreline applications
- Available in a range of polyester powdercoat and plated finishes
- Fits industry standard cut outs/door preparation
- Retrofits Whitco Tasman Mk2 and Mk3 Locks
- Zinc diecast lock mechanism and furniture
- Easy installation for both new and retrofit applications
- Accepts Lockwood Euro profile lazy cam cylinder
- Suit standard 20mm door thickness
- Available in display and trade packs
Turn the key for safety mode. Turn the key further to select secure mode.
Postage within Australia for the Lockwood 8654:
$8.00 Standard Postage
$11.00 Express Postage